CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ DU LỊCH THE SINH TOURIST – SINH CAFE TOUR HÀ NỘI
MST : 0110034650
Địa Chỉ: 39 Đào Duy Từ – Hoàn Kiếm – Hà Nội
Đơn Vị Tổ Chức Tour Du Lịch Chuyên Nghiệp Số 1 Miền Bắc
Công TY TNHH Mihaco
HA NOI – SAPA – CAT CAT – HAM RONG 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT TOUR
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (Lunch, Dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from in Hanoi Old Quarter, get on sleeping bus and depart to Sapa.
7.30 – 11:45: Following the Highway to Lao Cai city with the comfort break
11.45 – 13:00 : Bus on the mountain road approaching to Sapa Town. On the way you can see beautiful view, the valley with terraces field.
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
– Welcome drink and itinerary briefing.
– Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
14.30: A short walking to the Gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trekking down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, short time for photo with bridge and the waterfall then you will trekking up hill to get back to Sapa with very beautiful scenery in the late afternoon.
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight at hotel with night activities
Day 2: Sapa – Ham Rong Mountain – Hanoi by bus (Breakfast, Lunch):
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
8.00: We will walk up to Ham Rong Mountain with elevator steps. Ham Rong Mountain, which is situated in the center of Sapa town, is a remarkable tourist attraction. Shaped like a dragon’s head in the clouds, Ham Rong Mountain is nearly 2000 meters high with green trees and colorful flowers almost all year round. Most tourists are visiting Sapa to do the exciting climb up to the mountain. Recently, this tourist site has been upgraded, in which there will be traditional art performance show for tourists when visiting Ham Rong. The path leading up to Ham Rong Mountain consists of many stone steps and a winding trail higher up will help to see small streams lazily run through bushy foliages. About mid¬way, visitors will find themselves in an orchid -garden with more than 400 species of colorful blooms. Standing on the highest point of Ham Rong Mountain, tourists will have a breathtaking view over the romantic Sapa town.
12.00 – 15.00: Have a shower at hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30-16.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with comfort break.
21.00 – 21:30: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Sleeping bus from Hanoi – Sapa and Return
- English speaking tour guide during the trip in Sapa
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Double room/Twin room in hotel (3 stars) basing on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- The children under 5 years old free (exclusion bus ticket) and sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old charge 75% and sharing bed with parents. From 9 years old up charge 100%.