CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ DU LỊCH THE SINH TOURIST – SINH CAFE TOUR HÀ NỘI
MST : 0110034650
Địa Chỉ: 39 Đào Duy Từ – Hoàn Kiếm – Hà Nội
Đơn Vị Tổ Chức Tour Du Lịch Hạ Long Chuyên Nghiệp Số 1 Miền Bắc
Công TY TNHH Mihaco
HA GIANG – DONG VAN KARST PLASTEAU
Duration: 2 days 3 nights / Transport: Sleeping bus & Car / Departure: Daily
– Visit the most imposing karst plateau in Vietnam
– See the majestic Mapileng pass and Nho Que River – lying inside the deepest canyon of Vietnam
– Discover the unique beauty of some ethnic groups’ culture, such as: H’Mông, Dao, Lô Lô, Tày…
– Visit Lung Cu Flag Pole, the Northernmost place of Vietnam
– Enjoy the local cuisines
NIGHT 1: HANOI – HA GIANG (OVERNIGHT ON SLEEPING BUS)
19.00-20.00: Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quater area. Beginning of the excursion with Ha Giang. Have dinner on the way (paid by youself). Overnight on sleeping bus.
DAY 1: HA GIANG – QUAN BẠ – YEN MINH – DONG VAN ( B / L / D )
04.00-04.30: Arrive Ha Giang, Drop you at the homestay or motel for the rest. You will have breakfast here.
07h00: Tour guide pick you at homestay or motel and prepare for beginning of the excursion with Ha Giang karst plateau. You will visit:
✓ Km0 milestone in Ha Giang city.
✓ Bac Sum pass, the first pass when you go into Dong Van Kasrt Plateau area.
✓ Next stop is Quan Ba Sky Gate. Enjoy your time here seeing the beauty of Bossum Mountain and all Tam Son Town from the higher place.
✓ Visit Lung Tam weaving village and explore the production stages to make brocade (Note: This place may not visit depending the weather or road quality)
✓ Take picture with lonely Lumber tree.
✓ Tham Ma pass where people use for test the power of horse before.
Noon: Have lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, you wil visit:
✓ Pho Cao (Fox street) for watching the unique house of H’Mong people, with the rock fence bounding it (you can also take pictures with Peach Blossoms and Plum Blossoms at Tet holiday, and visit Pho Cao Market on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon).
✓ 9 Rounds pass
✓ Sung La village, visit H’Mong’s Ancient house – the place where the film “Story of Pao” is produced at 2006.
✓ Visit to the King family mansion lying inside a valley of Sa Phi This is the wealthiest and most powerful family of Dong Van in the early of 20th century.
✓ Lung Cu Flag Pole – the northernmost place of Vietnam.
18.00: Arrive Dong Van town. Check in hotel and rest
19.00: Have dinner. You can free for a walk to discover Dong Van old quater at night or have a cup of coffee (paid by yourself) at the most favourite Café in Dong Van named “Café Phố Cổ” or try many kinds of food in Dong Van. Overnight at Dong Van town.
DAY 2: MAPILENG PASS – NHO QUE RIVER – HA GIANG – HANOI ( B / L / D )
06.30: Have breakfast. If on Sunday, you will have chance to join with Dong Van weekly market which is very famous with thousands of H’mong, Dzao and Tay people with colorful clothes who sell lots of local products.
08h00: Check out and get on car and continuing with:
✓ Conquer Mapileng pass with spectacular scenery
✓ Take pictures with Mapileng canyon which is 800 metters deep
✓ Yacht on Nho Que River and pass to Tu San Canyon. (not include the fee of return motorcycle and boat, 15$/person)
Noon: Have lunch in Dong Van town. After Lunch, You will be back to Ha Giang. You will visit Lung Tam weaving village and explore the production stages to make brocade.
17.30: Arrive Ha Giang. Have dinner at the restaurant. Depending on your booked option, the car and tour guide will:
(*) With the option of returning Hanoi by Limousine (seat): The car will take you to the Limousine, check in and rest. You self-sufficient dinner on the way back. Arrive Hanoi around 00:30am of the next day. Tour ends. See you again!
(*) With the option of returning Hanoi by Sleeping bus: The car will take you to the Homestay for rest and eat dinner. After the dinner, getting on the Sleeping bus and go back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi around 04:00am of the next day. Tour ends. See you again!
PRICE: 2.850.000 VNĐ/ PAX
( Single supplement: 250.000đ )
– Transport by 4 to 29-seat AC Car transfer from Ha Giang to Karst Plateau
– 01 night in the hotel, 2 persons in a room. In case there are an odd number of tourists, there will be a room having 3 persons if accepted. If not, an additional fee of 50% price of a hotel room will be charged. Or Homestay of H’mong or Dao people.
– Meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners) or only 1 dinner if you chose Dcar Limousine for going back to Hanoi.
– Entrance ticket fee
– English speaking tour guide (only local guide in Ha Giang)
– 01 bottle of water is served everyday during the time traveling by car (not including on sleeping bus)
– Sleeping bus transfer Hanoi – Ha Giang city – Hanoi as your require: 15$
– Expenses for boat trip on Nho Que river: 15$/person
– VAT invoice, travel insurance
– Additional fee if there is any change in ticket prices
– Beverages for meals and other personal expense.
– Tips for driver and tour guide, at least $5/person per day
♦ Price Policy for Children
– Free for children with ages from 1 to 3 (their parents must pay for all their other expense and 1 to 3 year-old children do not have their own seats in the car)
– 4 to 8 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car and their own meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
– From 09-year-old children are considered as adults
♦ Required Additional Fees
– Single hotel room rental: 10$/person/01nights
– Foreigner will be charged 10$ more for the permission from border police.
– You have to bring your Passport
– You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases; bring your toothbrush, toothpaste and towel (if necessary)
– Tour guide can re-arrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
– If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
– Do not bring a too big suitcase with you
♦ Customer responsibilities:
– Customers are responsible by yourseves for your illness and chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis …), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women … When necessary, you must write your own commitment to your health when participating in the tour.
– Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal belongings and other property of the customer during the trip.
♦ Additional Information
– Buckwheat Flowers bloom from September to December every year
– Peach Flowers and Prunus Salicina Flowers appear at before and after Tet holiday
– Market(s) on Sunday morning: Quản Bạ market, Yên Minh market, Đồng Văn and Mèo Vạc market
– Market(s) on Saturday morning: Quyết Tiến market
– Market(s) on Day of the Snake and Day of the Pig: Sà Phìn market
– Market(s) on Day of the Tiger and Day of the Monkey: Lũng Phìn market
– Market(s) on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon: Phố Cáo market