CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ DU LỊCH THE SINH TOURIST – SINH CAFE TOUR HÀ NỘI
MST : 0110034650
Địa Chỉ: 39 Đào Duy Từ – Hoàn Kiếm – Hà Nội
Đơn Vị Tổ Chức Tour Du Lịch Hạ Long Chuyên Nghiệp Số 1 Miền Bắc
Công TY TNHH Mihaco
MUA CAVE – TRANG AN – BAI DINH 1 DAY TOUR
Duration: 1 day / Transport: shuttle bus / Departure: daily
Bai Dinh – Trang An – Mua Cave 1 day tour, this incredible day trip take you through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed.
07:00 – 07:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay inside Old Quarter Hanoi and start 110km by bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break on route.
10:30 – Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
– 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
– 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones.
– Visit The Quan Yin statue with thousands arms and eyes.
– Visit Gautama Buddha satatue.
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Our insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
12:00 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines.
13:15 – Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields. Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter
long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 – Arrive Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with sprecious view of the nature.
17:00 – Return to our bus and then come back to Ha noi
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
PRICE: VNĐ/ PAX
|Type of Tourism||Price||Note|
|Standard Tour||750.000đ||– Bus 29/35 seats|
|Deluxe Tour||890.000đ||– Limousine bus|
– Transportation with A/C
– English speaking guide
– Boat ticket in Trang An
– Mua cave ticket
– Entrance fees
– 1 bottles of water per person
– Electric car in Bai Dinh ( 60.000đ/ 2 ways/ pax )
– Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
– All not indicated in our itinerary.
♦ CHILDREN RATES:
– Free of charge for children under 5 years sharing seat with parents.
– Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years).
– From 9 years is adults rate.
♦ WHAT TO BRING
– Sun block, sport shoes, cash for personal expenses, and hat or umbrella
– Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
– Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
– Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
– Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements.